Click to see our UNIFORM CATALOG
Next, Register and PURCHASE your school uniforms HERE via Schoolbelles.
Personal Appearance and Uniforms
Maintaining a neat, clean, and modest personal appearance and observing proper hygiene serves two purposes. First, looking and feeling prepared are helpful in actually being prepared to begin a day of study. Second, it is more pleasant for others to be in close proximity with someone who is neat, clean, and modest.
Uniformity in dress helps students to avoid the distractions associated with fashion, so they may focus on developing their individual personalities and academic skills.
Everything that is worn, and the manner in which it is worn, should complement the overall appearance of the uniform, not compete with or detract from it. Should a question arise, final decisions will be made by the Headmaster.
All students are required to be in uniform every day and remain in full uniform while on campus after school, unless changing for a school athletic activity or another pre-approved school activity.
Students must be well groomed every day. This includes the following:
● Uniforms are to be clean, in good condition, and properly worn. All students are expected to be properly dressed, groomed, and washed prior to arrival at school.
● Hair does not hide the student’s face. Boys’ hair does not fall below the shirt collar and faces are clean shaven.
● No body piercings are allowed. Exception: simple stud earrings for girls.
● Jewelry, as part of one’s dress, is not included in the uniform. Exceptions: simple
chain with a religious medal, prescription eyewear, medical ID bracelet, or a
● No tattoos, fake or real, writings, markings, or drawings on the body are allowed.
The uniform guidelines will be strictly enforced. If a student is not in uniform, a phone call will be made to the parent or guardian to bring the missing items to school.